We’re on the lookout for a full-time sales assistant for our Ballymena based Interior Design Studio.
Do you have a flair for design and creativity?
Can you demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service?
Are you able to stay organised across multiple projects?
If so read on…
The role involves:
- Dealing with customers over the phone, by email and face to face in the showroom
- Answering and making phone calls and diary planning
- Knowledge of products and services and be able to give customers excellent advice on these products
- Creating invoices and processing payments
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Be organised and have a good understanding and be familiar with desktop and tablet-based productivity applications.
- Have a minimum of 3 years in a sales role
- Demonstrate an ability to follow procedures correctly
- Demonstrate the ability to read measurements both metric and imperial
- Excellent telephone manner essential
Assist with the planning and design of living and commercial environments turning ideas into reality. Designing space that is practical for its purpose as well as visually pleasing for the customer.
- Develop ideas about potential projects
- Survey customers’ homes to gather accurate measurements
- Recommend, select and plan “the look” for clients
Will be required to work Saturdays
Salary to be discussed at interview
To apply, please send a CV outlining relevant experience and why you would be suitable for the job. to: email@example.com by end of business on Tuesday 16th April 2019.